Quattrocanali 1204 offers the traditionally amazing sound quality and reliability of all Powersoft products.
The patented SRM technology (Smart Rails Management) allows to maximize the efficiency of the system and drastically reduce the power consumption under all load and usage conditions. Quattrocanali has the lowest heat dissipation in the industry, reducing the need for external cooling devices.
Quattrocanali is designed to operate with distributed Lo-Z (from 2 Ω) and 70V/100V lines or a mixture of both. The DSP+D versions of the Quattrocanali allow detailed control and monitoring via ArmoníaPlus, allowing sound customization and system management from a remote, decentralized location.
Thanks to the sophisticated power supply, which enables reliable operation even when connected to a UPS, this amplifier platform can also be used in critical applications such as e.g. As fire alarm systems are used.
- Fixed frequency switching output stage for high sound accuracy
- Compact size - all models take up only 1U for lower rack costs and less space
- Lightweight - for easier setup and portability: 7 kg (15.4 lbs)
- Standard Phoenix connectors: analog audio outputs, aux power, alarms and GPIO
- Remote controlled switchable double input (main and auxiliary voltage) per channel
- Output: 4x Phoenix, bridgeable per pair of channels
- Analog input: 4x Phoenix
- Maximum input level: 20 dBu
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/-0.5dB
- Crosstalk (1 kHz): typisch -70 dB
- Input Impedance: 20kOhm balanced
- THD+N (from 0.1 W to half power): < 0.1% (typically < 0.05%)
- DIM (from 0.1W to full power): < 0.05%
- Slew rate: > 50 V/µs @ 8 O, input filter bypassed
- Damping factor: > 500 @ 8 O, 20 Hz - 100 Hz
- AD/DA converter: 24-bit TandemTM @ 48 kHz
- Sample rate converter: 24 bit @ 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz
- Internal precision: 32 bit floating point
- Latency: 2.5ms fxed latency architecture
- Memory/Presets: 128 MB (RAM) plus 512 MB ?ash for presets
- Delay: 2s (input) + 100ms (output) for time alignment
- Equalizer: custom FIR, peaking, hi/lo shelving, all pass, band pass, band stop, hi/lo pass
- Crossover: Linear phase FIR, Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel
- Limiter: TruePowerTM, RMS Voltage, RMS Current, Peak Limiter
- Damping control: Active DampingControlTM and LiveImpedanceTM measurement
- Ausgangsleistung pro Kanal: 4x 400W@2Ohm, 4x 300W@4/8Ohm, 4x 300W@100V
- Rated voltage: 100-240VAC @ 50-60Hz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 483x44.5x358mm
- Weight: 7kg