Leasing optionsThis product is available for leasing! If you are interested, please contact us with subject "Leasing" or call us via +49 7032 95597-12.
The T Series is a very flexible and cost effective loudspeaker processor for the amplifier platform.
All models deliver the same high peak voltage, so 8/16 ohm cabinets ensure high sound pressure levels for all models. The high voltage aids in power sharing between channels for applications such as bi-amp speakers or subwoofers with passive tops.
- Controlling the front panel display: recalling presets (also per output), gain, delay and mute. The display also shows available headroom with easy-to-read numbers in dB, as well as other status monitoring.
- web app. Use any device with a browser (e.g. a tablet) and access the amp via an external WiFi access point to control EQ etc.
- Group controllable advanced EQ with raised cosine filters
- Large preset library
- Default X-Series compatibility
- Very long FIR filter (42.6 ms)
- Control and monitoring by ArmoníaPlus
- Number of channels: 4
- Output Power: Singel Channel: 2 Ohm: 750W; 4 Ohm: 750W; 8 Ohm: 750W
- Output Power: Bridge Mode: 4 Ohm: 1500W; 8 Ohm: 1500W
- Power Supply: Universal, regulated switching mode
- Rated Power Requirement: 100-240V ±10%, 50-60Hz
- Operating voltage: 90 V - 264 V
- Connections: AC Main: 1x IEC C20; Audio signal input: 4x XLR; Speakers: 2x speakON (Neutrik NL4MD); Network: 1x RJ45, 1x RJ45 (DANTE®)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 484x405x44.5mm
- Weight: 7.1kg