Leasing optionsThis product is available for leasing! If you are interested, please contact us with subject "Leasing" or call us via +49 7032 95597-12.
The T-Series is a very flexible and cost-effective loudspeaker processor for the amplifier platform.
All models deliver the same high peak voltage, so that 8/16 Ohm housings ensure high sound pressure levels in all models. The high voltage supports the distribution of power between the channels for applications such as bi-amp speakers or subwoofers with passive tops.
- Control of the display on the front: calling up presets (also per output), gain, delay and mute. The display also shows the available headroom with easy to read numbers in dB as well as other status monitoring.
- web app. Use any device with a browser (e.g. a tablet) and access the amplifier via an external WiFi access point to control the EQ etc.
- Group controllable extended EQ with raised cosine filters
- Large preset library
- Preset compatibility with the X series
- Very long FIR filter (42.6 ms)
- Control and monitoring by ArmoníaPlus
- Number of channels: 2
- Output Power: Singel Channel: 2 Ohm: 1500W; 4 ohms: 1500W; 8 Ohm: 1200W
- Output Power: Bridge Mode: 4 Ohm: 3000W; 8 Ohm: 3000W
- Power supply: Universal, regulated switching mode
- Nominal power requirement: 100-240 V ± 10%, 50-60 Hz
- Operating voltage: 90 V - 264 V
- Connections: AC Main: 1x IEC C20; Audio signal input: 2x XLR; Loudspeaker: 2x speakON (Neutrik NL4MD); Network: 1x RJ45, 1x RJ45 (DANTE®)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 484x405x44.5mm
- Weight: 6.7kg