The Mezzo series offers the same clear sound, reliability and build quality as all Powersoft installation amplifiers.
All models offer multiple analog input options. The 2-channel versions feature line-level outputs. The AD versions of Mezzo add audio networking capabilities with DanteTM/AES67 and an internal Gigabit Ethernet switch with a second port, allowing multiple products to share the same network.
- Multiple mounting options
- Automatic setup
- Power sharing
- Full remote control via 3rd party controllers
- Number of channels: 4
- Output Power: Singel Channel: 2 Ohm: 80W; 4 Ohm: 80W; 8 Ohm: 80W
- Maximum power sharing capacity: 4 ohms: 320W; 8 ohms: 320W
- Power Supply: Universal regulated switching mode with PFC
- Rated Power Requirement: 100-240V ±10%, 50-60Hz
- Operating Voltage: 90V - 264V
- Connections: analog audio input: 1x 3.5 mm jack, 2x 6-way Phoenix; 2x 4-way Phoenix terminal, network: 1x RJ45 Ethernet control
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 210x275x40 mm
- Weight: 2.6kg